Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day

Everyday is Mother's Day at my house but May 9th was super special.  Luckily my mom was able to be with Avery and I and we could share our special day together.  I kept thinking, "I wish Ryan was here."  However, I know there is nothing better than TLC from my mom!  She knows how to spoil...take a look at me and then my daughter too!  Ryan was very thoughtful and ordered a charm for a necklace that I have wanted for quite some time!  It has a charm with our anniversary date, a cross, Avery Beth's name, my dog's initials and my initial.  I had a "vision" of what I wanted my necklace to look like and here it is! 

I received breakfast in bed and Avery delivered (threw at me) roses from the yard.  We spent the day getting ready for our long drive to Georgia followed by a trip to the mall to buy Miss Avery Beth some new shoes.  Strangely enough buying new shoes for Avery is all I wanted to do on Mother's Day!  Her new shoes are in the first picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment